Jay-Z's lawyer, Alex Spiro, opened up in an interview with Good Morning America about why the “Empire State of Mind” musician, 55, decided to file a lawsuit against Jane Doe — who initially named him ...
Jane Doe, who accused Jay-Z of rape, was recorded admitting to fabricating the story. The woman who previously accused Jay-Z and Sean “Diddy” Combs of raping her at a VMA afterparty is heard in a ...
Jay-Z’s legal team has released the smoking gun that they believe proves their client’s innocence once and for all in the now-dismissed rape lawsuit against him. Lawyers released audio, obtained by ...
Jay-Z’s accuser is heard on tape saying that her previous sexual assault allegations against the rapper were false, according to Jay-Z's lawyer. The accuser, Jane Doe, previously said Jay-Z and Sean ...
JAY-Z faced serious allegations of assault, but a withdrawn lawsuit cleared his name and exposed the truth behind the claims. During a recent interview with ABC News, Hov’s attorney, Alex Spiro, ...
The woman who said she was 13 when Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter and Sean "Diddy" Combs sexually assaulted her after the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards is heard on a recording agreeing Jay-Z did not assault her ...
An alleged audio recording has been shared that’s reported to find the woman who initially accused Jay-Z of sexual assault walking back her claims, with the Roc Nation founder’s lawyer saying he hopes ...
Alex Spiro stated that his client 'would never settle the lawsuit or pay any money to resolve it, given it was a heinous false accusation.' Jay-Z’s attorney said there is no settlement agreement in ...
New legal filings from Jay-Z's team lay out accusations that the anonymous woman who accused him of rape lied about the incident. According to an affidavit filed on Wednesday and shared with Complex, ...